AIA member firms are now able to post job openings on this page at no charge. For a limited time, others may also post openings at no charge. Reasonable rates will be charged in the near future. Submit your listing to email@example.com
You may also visit these websites for job postings in architecture:
K. Norman Berry Associates Architects PLLC is seeking a Marketing Co-coordinator. Part time position. Duties to include supporting senior management in preparation of responses to RFP’s, preparation of office brochures and research. Must be proficient in InDesign and social media. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luckett & Farley Louisville, Kentucky is seeking an Architect with a minimum of 5 years of experience to work with our media and entertainment group. The candidate must be capable of the following:
- Development of design concepts, prepares working drawings for new or modified structures incorporating them into a final product in conjunction with other architects, engineers and technicians.
- Individual should demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature architectural judgment in anticipating and solving architectural problems, determining program objectives and requirements, organizing programs and projects, and developing standards and guides for diverse architectural activities.
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of professional work in part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Produce design work according to established company and industry standards, methods and procedures of work within the division.
- Lead project meetings during design and construction activities to represent the Company.
- Some of these meetings will require travel involving both day trips and some overnight stays to out of town project locations.
- The preparation of graphic and written construction documents, including preparing the appropriate written (or edited) specification sections for typing by in-house administrative support staff and the use of AutoCAD (primarily) or Revit to prepare design drawings.
- Assess the requirements of a project and work with the project manager to determine scope of work, budget and staffing.
- Develop the architectural design based on scope of work, preliminary review and meetings.
- Assist other team members with project documentation including report of meeting notes, RFI, shop drawings ect.
- Review of proposal requirements, establish and maintain a formal project review and process drawings for compliance.
- Through research, study and professional societies, keep informed of new developments and systems as they influence the collective team.
- Participate in and work with project manager to facilitate LEED/Design charrettes.
- Preparation of LEED design documentation and submittals.
- Actively support strategic goals of the firm, department, and manager and understand how your actions contribute to them.
Key Success Factors:
- REVIT proficiency. AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photo Shop, Green Build Studio, and Microstation capabilities and knowledge.
- Exhibits “self starter” characteristics coupled with a track record of completing scheduled project deliverables on time and on budget.
- Ability to properly assess and then take appropriate action to identify and solve problems during design or in the field during construction.
- Exhibiting a high sense of personal motivation and urgency.
- LEED Administration.
- Sustainable design knowledge & practices.
- Ability to delegate work and organize project teams.
- Develop estimate of probable construction cost using historical trade data.
- Other activities not specified here, that may become necessary as the Company, position or the marketplace evolves with the changing business environment.
Ideal Education, Registrations and Experience:
- Bachelor of Architecture or professional degree from an accredited institution or equivalent professional experience.
- Preferred 5 years of professional experience.
- Paid time off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 7.5 Holidays per year, Flexible time, 401K match and we are 100% employee owned.
Luckett & Farley is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position visit our web-site at www.luckett-farley.com and click on the careers tab and follow current opportunities.
Architect/ Intern Architect
STUDIO A-ARCHITECTURE is seeking a motivated and talented Architect/ Intern Architect (2-8 years of experience). The qualified applicant will have an opportunity to work on a variety of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial and health care projects in all phases of design process – from marketing efforts and initial inception through development of construction documents and all the way to construction administration. AutoCAD and Revit experience as well as good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com or mail to: Studio “A” Architecture 1371 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40204
Tucker.Booker.Donhoff + Partners is seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our firm. We are a diversified architectural and interior design firm with a vast array of clients and project types. TBD+ has been in business since 1972. We are seeking a licensed, project architect with an architectural degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Experience in Healthcare is required. Candidate should be proficient in REVIT. Candidate should exhibit experience in project development from schematic design through construction drawings and administration.
The position offers vacation, sick leave, health and dental insurance, 401K, and career advancement potential.
Please contact and/or submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kersey and Kersey Architects Inc. has openings for registered architects and experienced interns. Email resumes to Cheryl Kersey, email@example.com
Position available for a design sensitive Intermediate Architect, minimum 5 years experience. Must have the ability to follow a project through, with some guidance, from inception to completion of construction documents, possess the ability to translate complex designs into clear and concise details and construction documents and must be able to work as a part of a team. Proficiency in Autodesk Revit is a must.
K. Norman Berry Associates Architects PLLC. E-mail your resume and three current references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
TEG is an architectural and engineering firm with offices in Louisville, KY, Jeffersonville, IN, Evansville, IN, and Shreveport, LA. We offer a broad menu of services including architectural, MEP engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, interior design, and master planning. Our process differentiates us from other firms. It is our belief that outstanding work comes from forging strong relationships and understanding our clients’ objectives through an interactive process.
TEG is seeking candidates for the full time position of BIM Specialist to join the design and production team in Jeffersonville, IN. This is a very dynamic position involving successful collaboration with our architects, engineers, interior designers, and outside consultants. The ideal candidate has firsthand experience in successfully implementing Revit in an office. Individual must be highly motivated with extensive 3D modeling and project management experience with Revit Architecture. The individual will be responsible for producing BIM projects at all levels of design and documentation. In this position, you will be responsible for guiding TEG in the use of Revit as an enabling technology for an integrated practice, and for keeping TEG at the leading edge of this technology.
BIM •Develop and implement Revit Architecture projects at all levels of design and documentation •Develop and maintain Revit project templates •Develop Revit component families •Develop and maintain Revit project drawing standards •Implement clash detection procedures •Develop and adapt existing standard details into Revit •Coordinate in-house and outside consultant models and drawings
Training and Development •Provide coordination, guidance and direction to support efforts related to projects performed in REVIT •Research, identify, and present BIM technology innovation opportunities •Provide project team support roles on Revit projects •Develop BIM implementation strategies based on TEG business goals •Assist architectural design staff in rendering 3D designs using Revit rendering features as well as 3D Studio Max •Develop and advance a Revit training program that will facilitate training of employees, uniform implementation of standards, and foster continuous improvement •Other duties as assigned.
Salary for this position is commensurate with the responsibilities outlined in this document and capabilities of the applicant. Please forward an electronic portfolio, resume, references, and salary history to email@example.com, Subject: BIM Specialist.
Building & Architecture- Solutions Engineer
Louisville KY or Cary NC (Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area)
Role/Purpose Architecture Solutions Engineers work with many different leading edge architectural firms to help them implement new technology on a variety of exciting projects. In this role they specify and implement software solutions to help architectural design customers address issues and achieve their business goals. A Solutions Engineer functions as a trusted advisor to the customer by proposing software design solutions based on their strong industry knowledge, in-depth product knowledge and customer’s business acumen. They also assist the client in implementing these solutions on actual building design projects.